melshort9.etsy.com

my etsy gift shop, with lots of goodies for new babies and mommas

Friday, September 9, 2011

Sew She Sews Bib Tutorial

I love this bib template and tutorial from Sew She Sews! Here's my take - of course, I had to add an initial. Because I put letters on everything.


And these pictures really demonstrate how much Mr. Man appreciates the time and effort I put into making him homemade things. You know, to show him how much I love him and cherish him.
You can tell he feels cherished, right?

I didn't follow the tutorial exactly. (Because I'm the queen of shortcuts.) Instead of putting quilt batting in between two layers of cotton fabric, I used cotton fabric for the top, and just slapped some minky on the back.

And that's how I spent my Friday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment